CUSTOMER HAPPINESS TEAM MEMBERS/SUPERVISORS
Currently hiring applicants in TX, GA, CO, FL, LA, OK, NC and VA only. All positions are virtual (work from home) employment opportunities.
Due to the tremendous success and growth we’ve experienced recently, as well as more endeavors on the horizon, we are in need of more dedicated, reliable, honest, and motivated new team members for various positions in our Customer Happiness Department.
We are looking for part-time and full-time agents/supervisors to join and support our Customer Happiness Team. We are in the process of creating various sub-departments inside our Team, which include concierge calls, customer support for our most valued loyalty customers, and even management/coach positions for the most dedicated, successful, passionate and qualified new hires.
We take great pride in our Customer Happiness Team (currently at an outstanding 98% satisfaction rate) and continuously strive to provide the best experience for our customers and prospects at any given time therefore the following skills are required for this position.
IMPORTANT: All of the Technical Requirements for this position MUST be met 100% prior to submitting your resume for a position on the Customer Happiness Team. Failure to meet these requirements will result in your application being denied.
• Excellent use of the English language, both spoken and written
• Experience with e-mail communication in a professional setting
• Experience in customer service
• Preferred experience in telephone based sales
• Preferred experience with internet based e-mail helpdesk and CRM Software
• Broadband high speed internet (DSL/Cable/anything besides satellite)- 100% dependable and trustworthy. Please see our Technical Requirements for more information. (Please note: If you do not meet the Technical Requirements for this position 100% at this time, please ensure that all of them are met prior to submitting your resume for consideration.)
• “A smile in your voice”
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to ‘think outside of the box’ people who are highly creative and willing to use your creativity on every customer interaction
• Dedication to always end every customer contact, knowing the customer is 150% satisfied
• Problem solving abilities in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to take the time and effort to ask probing questions in order to discover the heart of an issue so that it may be fully addressed
• Have the desire to guide customers to a solution that is beneficial
• Excited about offering additional solutions that continue to contribute to the improvement of a customer’s health, Happiness and overall quality of life
You would start in a training phase, lasting between 3 and 12 weeks (depending on position and individual) that is conducted in a virtual training environment during fixed scheduled hours. After successfully completing your training, you may transition to an employee status with guaranteed part or full time hours at a fixed schedule and fixed pay rate. Contests do periodically occur where bonuses are awarded based on outstanding performance. Full time employees also have access to AWESOME benefits.
We are looking for team members who are driven to provide complete customer Happiness, and those who fit into our overall company culture. The more creative and personal your application letter is the better. There is no such thing as the ‘right or wrong’ type of formal application for the positions we are looking to fill. We are looking for individuals with passion and motivation; there are literally no limitations as to how we’d love for you to show that you are a great fit for this team and company.
We look forward to welcoming you as a highly valued member of our Customer Happiness Team!